12 Goals on 12-12-12 for the new year
Today is 12-12-12, what are you doing to make it special?
I thought about it for awhile and want to do something that would last for the entire year. I want something that was not for an evening but something that would actually make a difference in my life and other’s as well. It’s an unusual date and to commemorate this date I want to set 12 goals for the new year for myself. And what better way to approach goal setting then to hold yourself accountable by putting your goals out to you the readers of this blog.
So here goes my 12 goals for the new year:
- Uplevel my business with my new mentor
- Finish the details for my two books and get them ready for publication
- Double my involvement with my charities, and start my on charitable efforts
- Take more vacations (Yes that’s right, I need to plan some relaxation time with all of the goals I plan to achieve.
- Create a workshop/seminar for new freelancers
- Use more recycled products in my business
- Offset my carbon footprint
- Increase the number of books I read
- Attend more conferences
- Network more with like-minded individuals ( A few months ago I joined the NAPW- National Association for Professional Women. I’m looking forward to getting to know the group better in my local chapter.
- Launch physical products that benefit social and environmental issues
- Meditate, journal and be in harmony more with myself
Thanks for being a part of my goal setting session for next year. I’m looking forward to making changes that will not only do myself some good but others as well.
Please feel free to connect with me and let me know if you plan to make any goals for the new year. Let me know how I can help you reach new heights in your business.
Check out this other articles and find out what others are doing on this memorable day.
Photocredit: Simon Howden
- Setting Performance Goals (kellybusinessadvisors.com)
- Kick Butt in 2013: Free Goal Setting and Action Planner Download (smallbusinessbonfire.com)
- 12/12/12 – What Will You Do today? (kathryneriksen.wordpress.com)
- 12-21-12 – The Shift from Chaos to Universal Love (numerologyzenzone.wordpress.com)
- 12 Things to do on 12-12-12 (kvliveblog.wordpress.com)