Get motivated today
It’s Monday and I am in need of motivation. It’s part of the reason why I write this blog on Mondays.
It gets me going in the right direction. When I start off my week on the right path I have a good tendency to stay on it. One of the greatest motivating factors in life is consistency.
Have you ever noticed that when you keep doing something and you have good rhythm and flow you tend to stick with it? Take exercise for instance, the more you do it, the better you feel, the healthier you become and your clothes fit better too. It’s consistency that gets you motivated to keep seeing those results. Once you get consistent, you start to push your limits and set new goals for yourself, which then turns into another level of achievement to use to keep your motivation.
It’s the same thing with those of us in business for ourselves. We get up, review the deadlines for the day, check the email, find out the new events in our industry, contact clients and maybe do a little social media to keep our names out in the atmosphere. Consistently creating good habits is a practice that breeds success.
ACTION POINT: Grab a calendar, your favorite colored pen and circle the date every time you do something in your business and create your visual consistency list.
Keep checking back during the week for more motivating tips and business advice for solo entrepreneurs and freelancers to get you on your path to success.
Tweet me @suzettemariel your motivating success story. And if you are in need of some extra motivation let me know and I will be happy to send some positive motivating vibes your way.
Photo credit http: magnifiying glass
- Monday Motivation – Plan your break with a motivation gift (suzettemariel.wordpress.com)
- Monday Motivation: If you procrastinate then you need this… (suzettemariel.wordpress.com)
- Monday motivation – The world needs what only you have to offer (suzettemariel.wordpress.com)
- What is motivation and why is it important to businesses today? (staffmotivationmatters.co.uk)
- Be motivated (arcsurf.wordpress.com)
- Self-Compassion Increases Self-Improvement Motivation (psp.sagepub.com)
- Weekend Motivation (lifeafterswimming.com)