How to drop failure and dance with success
When you work toward success but prepare for failure you most certainly receive the latter.
Because your mind focuses on the thing you fear most, failure, instead of what you truly want. We are bombarded with negative comments, negative thinking and negative emotion from family, friends and the media. A lot of people romance and marry negative thinking. With this much negative influence it’s no wonder we have a hard time focusing on success.
But what do we do about it? You must drop failure like a bad habit and dance with success.
Here’s what to do:
1. Surround yourself with positive successful people.
2. Stop focusing on failure.
3. Limit negative media in newspapers, television and movies.
4. Everyday remind yourself of what you are working toward and why.
5. Give up what you don’t want in exchange for what you do want.
6. Stay clear on your goal and be aware that obstacles will arise but don’t quit.
7. Get an accountability partner if you need one to help you stay confident and on task.
8. Read positive things to encourage, motivate and inspire you.
9. Get a business or life coach to help uplevel your focus, mindset, or shorten your learning curve to your goals and get to the next level.
10. Believe you can do it and see yourself there!
Leave me a comment on what you are working towards so I can cheer you on!
Or tweet me @suzettemariel
If you aren’t already apart of my community head over to Media Influence Empire and join an amazing group of successful individuals building a life they love using media, and monetizing it so they can increase their freedom do what they love and work from anywhere. Does that sound like you? Join us today.
Here’s the link: MEDIA INFLUENCE EMPIRE