Redefining your life’s path personally and professionally
Redefining your life’s path
Recently I have had two family members pass away, thus causing me to redefine my path on a personal level as well as a professional level. I ask myself what do I want to be remembered for? Do you know the answer to this question? Here are 5 ways to help you redefine your life to meet a new standard of living personally and professionally.
- Visualize where you want to be in 10 years and what you will be remembered for? Where will you be personally and professionally? Get clear about where you will live and what your house looks like. Imagine how successful your business will be. Picture how you will interact with loved ones. Ask yourself better questions so you can get the right answers.
- Clarify what steps you will take to meet your 10-year vision of goals. Divide your 10-year plan into smaller blocks of time such as 5 years, 2 years, 12 months and 6 months. Create deadlines that coincide with these small blocks of time to keep you focused on your own path and meet your goals. Plan for both vacation time and business improvement goals.
- Evaluate your goals and determine if they feel right to you. Are they moving you closer to where you want to be or farther away?
- Act on what you know and find out the things you don’t know to help you achieve success. Take the necessary steps to learn new methods to improve your business. Uplevel your personal development with something you have always wanted to do but never made the time for. In my case it is becoming fluent in multiple languages.
- Review your goals on a regular basis to keep on track and note your progress. Reward yourself for making achievements to stay motivated.
I took the time to review my goals to help me decide how I wanted to be remembered. I am striving to be remembered for helping individuals promote their talents and for giving back to society. I aim to blog more about my contributions and share them with you to engage in dialogue to discover what you are doing. Tweet me @suzettemariel on twitter or leave a comment below. I look forward to learning about your goals and how you plan to redefine your life.